So apparently my face looks really weird when I laugh. I swear every time that I laugh really hard, people always make fun of how I look. Someone should take a picture of that. I want to see why people always laugh at me when I make weird faces.
People usually talk about how they want to grow up and move out already and live on their own. I’m honestly scared of growing up. I’m scared that I won’t succeed I’m scared of not getting into a good college and then getting a good job. I’m scared of not being able to afford the simple things in life like food and clothes. I’m scared that I won’t be able to live on my own and I will have depend on my parents. Growing up seems hard.
- Day 1: Ten random facts about your self.
- Day 2: Nine things you do every day.
- Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
- Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.
- Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
- Day 6: Five things you can’t live without.
- Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget.
- Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
- Day 9: Two things you wish you could do.
- Day 10: One person you can trust
For some reason it is always the best day of the week for me. That’s the only day I look forward to.
I made plans to do something for the past days, but I cancelled them. I usually never like to stay inside and do nothing, but it was relaxing. I was supposed to go to so many places on Saturday, but I decided to stay home. I kinda wish I went out, but I’m glad I didn’t. Next week I will stick to my plans for sure though.
They always seem to be right whenever I make a stupid decision.
Being in a room with only two other people that you see almost everyday, but don’t talk to them that much is so awkward. I hate that feeling of being left out.